Additional fee concierge services provided by Concishare
Enjoy spectacular mountain views of Longs Peak, Twin Sisters, and the Continental Divide during the daytime and the stars at night from the large deck of this 4-bedroom 3-bathroom house. Located on the south side of the Estes Valley this home is a perfect spot to enjoy everything that Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park have to offer.
Upon arriving at this great home you will be greeted by the front deck which offers shade from the summer sunshine. The front door leads into the warm and inviting living room. This room features a comfortable sofa, two recliners, wall-mounted flat-screen TV, and a ceiling fan. The living room flows nicely into the dining room. The dining room table comfortably seats 8 guests and looks out to the over-sized back deck and the great mountain views.
Next to the dining room is the huge kitchen. The kitchen has more than enough room for multiple cooks and features, a stainless-steel 5-burner gas range/oven, microwave, French-door refrigerator, dishwasher, and ceiling fan. Additionally, there is a breakfast nook, with beautiful views of the mountains, a gas fireplace, and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
The main level of this home has 3 bedrooms. The first bedroom is a suite with a king bed, tasteful mountain decor, flat-screen TV, and a ceiling fan. The en suite bathroom is a full bath with a tub/shower combo. Bedroom 2 is also a suite with a king bed, beautiful decorations, flat-screen TV, and a ceiling fan. The en suite is a full back with a tub/shower combo. Bedroom 3 doubles as an office with a wood desk and chair and a twin bed with a twin trundle.
Downstairs is a fun family room with plenty of room to stretch out. This room also features darts, foosball, and a flat-screen TV. Next to the family room is bedroom 4, which has a queen bed. The 3rd bathroom is just down the hall and has a mini-tub/shower combo.
Perhaps the best feature of this wonderful home is the oversized back deck with tremendous mountain views, dining for 6, and a propane grill.
Weather Warning: All-Wheel Drive or 4-wheel Drive Recommended during October-May
- BEDROOM 1 – PRIMARY BEDROOM – UPPER LEVEL – KING BED
- BEDROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL – KING BED
- BEDROOM 3 – UPPER LEVEL – TWIN BED WITH TRUNDLE
- BEDROOM 4 – LOWER LEVEL – QUEEN BED
- BATHROOM 1 – UPPER LEVEL – EN SUITE – FULL BATH – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- BATHROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL – EN SUITE – FULL BATH – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- BATHROOM 3 – LOWER LEVEL – MINI TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- KITCHEN – UPPER LEVEL – 5-BURNER GAS RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE
- TV – UPPER-LEVEL LIVING ROOM – WALL MOUNTED FLAT SCREEN TV
- TV – PRIMARY BEDROOM – LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV
- TV – BEDROOM 2 – LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV
- TV – KITCHEN – LARGE WALL MOUNTED FLAT SCREEN TV
- TV – LOWER LEVEL LIVING AREA
- ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE
- GRILL – PROPANE ON BACK DECK
- FIREPLACE – GAS FIREPLACE IN THE KITCHEN
- DRIP COFFEE POT
If the above calendar is not displaying properly, click here to see the Availability & Booking Calendar