This home has a minimum 30-night rental period due to HOA regulations
Located at 7980 feet of elevation Rustic Serenity is a mountain enthusiast’s dream to get away from it all. This great home sits on 1.5 quiet acres and has views from every room. This location is just 3 miles from town and Rocky Mountain National Park and features tons of wildlife that pass through the property.
Upon entering this home you will be greeted by the warm and inviting living room. This room features a great wood burning fireplace leather sofa, leather love seat, 2 rocking chairs, and mountain decor to complement your surroundings. The dining room, which seats 6 comfortably, is next to the living room. The dining room leads onto the great back deck with more views of the surrounding valley and mountains. The kitchen has plenty of room for multiple cooks and is a super place to create your next meal.
Also upstairs is the master bedroom, which is warm and comfortable with a queen bed and pine furnishings to complete the feel of this enjoyable room. The second bedroom upstairs has two twin beds and complimentary artwork to complete the mountain feel of this home.
Downstairs is a large family room that is set up for fun. This room has a large LCD TV with Blueray DVD player, cable TV, and DVD collection. Also, there is a wood-burning stove, so you can warm up by the fire. Across the room is a foosball table and a separate table that could be used for puzzles and games. The final bedroom features a full bed.
- BEDROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS – MASTER BEDROOM – QUEEN BED
- BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS – 2 TWIN BEDS
- BEDROOM 3 – DOWNSTAIRS – FULL BED
- BATHROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS – FULL BATH – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- BATHROOM 2 – DOWNSTAIRS – FULL BATH – TUB/SHOWER, SINK, TOILET
- KITCHEN – UPSTAIRS – REFRIGERATOR, DISHWASHER, ELECTRIC RANGE/OVEN, MICROWAVE
- TV – LOWER LEVEL FAMILY ROOM – LCD FLAT SCREEN, BLUERAY PLAYER, CABLE TV
- FIREPLACE – UPPER LEVEL – WOOD BURNING
- WOOD BURNING STOVE – LOWER LEVEL
- PROPANE GRILL
- WASHER/DRYER – LOWER LEVEL