Location, location, location! You will fall in love with Riverfront Escape. Located 1 mile from the YMCA camp, and 2 miles to the south entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. Enjoy the best that Estes Park has to offer from this riverfront Victorian condo. The Big Thompson runs just a few feet away from the back deck. Enjoy your morning coffee or happy hour drinks listening to the rushing river from your spacious deck. Open the windows and hear the river all day and night! We stock the river with rainbow trout every 2 weeks around late June to late Aug.
The warm and inviting living room has plenty of comfortable seating options and leads to the deck overlooking the Big Thompson River. The kitchen is modern and has everything you need to prepare and enjoy great meals. The dining area comfortably seats 6-8 guests.
Upstairs are the 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom is a private retreat that overlooks the river below and has a king bed and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has Queen & Twin beds and easy access to the full hall bathroom. Bedroom 3 is located downstairs and has a King Bed.
Weather Warning: All-Wheel Drive or 4-wheel Drive Recommended during October-May
- MASTER BEDROOM – UPPER LEVEL – KING BED
- BEDROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL – QUEEN & TWIN BED
- BEDROOM 3 – LOWER LEVEL – KING BED
- BATHROOM 1 – HALF BATH – MAIN LEVEL
- BATHROOM 2 – MASTER BATHROOM – EN SUITE – FULL BATHROOM – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- BATHROOM 3 – UPPER LEVEL – FULL BATHROOM – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- KITCHEN – MAIN LEVEL – ELECTRIC RANGE/OVEN, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, REFRIGERATOR
- TV – MAIN LEVEL – CABLE TV SERVICE – DVD PLAYER – SMART TV
- FIREPLACE – MAIN LEVEL LIVING ROOM – WOOD-BURNING
- WASHER/DRYER – MAIN LEVEL
- KEURIG AND DRIP COFFEE POTS
- GRILL – PROPANE GRILL
Additional HOA rules for this property, click here.