An exceptional Estes Park home located across the street from dedicated open space and near walking/biking trails, Lone Pine will not disappoint. Upon entering this recently built home you will be greeted by the warm and inviting entryway. There is a comfortable bench to put on and take off your shoes. There is a seating/reading area with two comfortable chairs and a log table and lamp. Around the corner is the large and comfortable great room with plenty of comfortable seating on the leather sofa, love seat, and chair. The room is highlighted by the stone gas fireplace and soaring high ceilings. Next to the living room is the dining room which has plenty of seating and access to the oversized deck. There is a large table on the covered deck and the views are spectacular from inside and outside.
The kitchen is beautiful and is highlighted by granite countertops, hickory cabinets, gas range, and all stainless steel appliances.
Additionals on the main level of this wonderful home are two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen bed and beautiful log furniture. The second bedroom also has a queen bed two large windows and vaulted ceilings.
Upstairs is the spacious primary bedroom suite. The primary bedroom is oversized and features a king-sized log bed, log dresser, and seating area.
- BEDROOM 1 – PRIMARY BEDROOM – UPPER LEVEL – KING BED
- BEDROOM 2 – MAIN LEVEL – QUEEN BED
- BEDROOM 3 – MAIN LEVEL – QUEEN BED
- BATHROOM 1 – MAIN LEVEL – FULL BATHROOM – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- BATHROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL – PRIMARY BATH – SOAKING TUB, SHOWER, 2 SINKS, TOILET
- KITCHEN – MAIN LEVEL – GAS RANGE, SIDE BY SIDE FRIDGE, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER
- TV – MAIN LEVEL – FLAT SCREEN TV WITH CABLE, AND DVD PLAYER
- GAS FIREPLACE – MAIN LEVEL – LIVING ROOM
- PROPANE GRILL
- WASHER/DRYER – LOWER LEVEL
- DRIP COFFEE POT
- 2 HAIRDYERS