Located on the south side of the Estes Valley, in a quiet neighborhood, with tons of pine trees, Lodgepole is a perfect quiet escape to spend your time in Estes Park.
Upon entering, you will be greeted by the main living room. This space has vaulted ceilings, plenty of comfortable seating, a gas fireplace, wall-mounted TV, & wood paneled walls. Next to the living area is the first of two dinning options. The dinning table comfortably seats 6 guests. Just over from the dinning area is the built-in dinning booth, perfect for cards or board games. The kitchen is a large space with lots of cabinets and all the appliances needed to create fantastic meals.
Down the hall is the first of 2 bedrooms. This bedroom has a king bed and enough extra space to stretch out and relax. Across the all is a full bathroom. This room has a sink, tub/shower combo and a toilet. Slightly further down the hall is the laundry room with washer/dryer and access to a quiet seating area with views of the property.
Upstairs is a loft area which could be used for many purposes, including games, reading, and/or, work. The primary suite is next to the loft. It is a private space with a balcony to take in the outdoors and an en suite 3/4 bathroom with shower only, sink, and toilet.
- BEDROOM 1 – MAIN LEVEL – KING BED
- BEDROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL – QUEEN BED
- BATHROOM 1 – MAIN LEVEL – FULL BATHROOM – TUB/SHOWER COMBO, SINK, TOILET
- BATHROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL – EN SUITE 3/4 BATH – SHOWER ONLY, SINK TOILET
- TV – MAIN LEVEL LIVING ROOM – SMART TV WITH STREAMING OPTIONS
- KITCHEN – MAIN LEVEL – REFRIGERATOR, ELECTRIC COOK TOP, OVEN, DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE
- LARGE COVERED DECK
- DRIP COFFEE MAKER
- GAS FIREPLACE
- WASHER AND DRYER
- PROPANE GRILL
- IRON AND IRONING BOARD