Tucked in and among the rocks and across the street from the Big Thomspon River, this mountain cabin offers plenty of space and amenities for a great extended stay in the mountains.
Upon entering this cabin you will be greeted by the warm and inviting living room that has plenty of room to stretch out. The living room has two comfortable chairs and a large sofa. The room is highlighted by the red stone wood-burning fireplace, which adds warmth and ambiance to the room. Located off of the living room are the cabin’s two bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and is even large enough for a sitting area. There is plenty of natural light and breezes that come through the windows. The second bedroom features a queen bed plenty of natural light and a door leading to the deck. The bedrooms are separated by a modern 3/4 bathroom.
Across the cabin are the kitchen and dining areas. The kitchen is efficient and light with multiple windows and everything needed to prepare fantastic meals. Around the corner is the dining room with a large wooden table and chairs. Next to the dining area is a workspace, in case, work calls during your stay in the mountains. The second 3/4 bathroom is also right in this area.
The outdoor spaces are great with hiking trails right outside your front door and a large deck that offers both shade and sun and propane grill.
- BEDROOM 1 – MAIN LEVEL – MASTER BEDROOM – KING BED
- BEDROOM 2 – MAIN LEVEL – QUEEN BED
- BATHROOM 1 – MAIN LEVEL – 3/4 BATHROOM (SHOWER ONLY, SINK, TOILET)
- BATHROOM 2 – MAIN LEVEL – 3/4 BATHROOM (SHOWER ONLY, SINK, TOILET)
- KITCHEN – MAIN LEVEL – ELECTRIC STOVE/RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE
- TV – LIVING ROOM – DISH NETWORK SERVICE- DVD/VCR COMBO
- TV – MASTER BEDROOM – DISH NETWORK SERVICE
- TV – 2ND BEDROOM – DISH NETWORK SERVICE
- WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE – MAIN LEVEL LIVING AREA
- PROPANE GRILL